INFORMATION FOR NEW PATIENTS|
We welcome new patients!
ask that you come to our office 30 minutes before your scheduled
appointment time to fill out paperwork. Or, if you prefer, you
may print out the forms and fill them out
ahead of time--click here.
What to Expect During Your First Visit
- Dr. Peters will conduct a thorough health history, including
diet and lifestyle factors.
- Physical exam will be performed according to indications.
If any lab work is necessary, we will go over that during your
visit. (If a fasting blood sample is needed, we can
schedule a separate visit for that.)
- You will be given any necessary immediate care and home
- We may ask you to authorize a release of records from other
facilities where you have received treatment.
- In most cases, we ask that you return the next day for your
report of findings. This gives the doctor a chance to
tailor a treatment plan to your individual needs.
- Your first visit will last 60-90 minutes.
- We are happy to verify insurance benefits for you and bill
insurance. We are preferred providers for Blue Cross/Blue Shield of
Illinois, PersonalCare/Coventry, and PHCS/MultiPlan. We are also providers for
Medicare (chiropractic only). Other insurance is accepted at
- Payment for deductible, copayments, and products is expected at time of
service. We accept cash, check, Visa, MasterCard, and Discover.
- We are participating providers in ChiroHealthUSA,
a discount medical plan organization. If you are uninsured or only
have partial coverage, please contact us for
further information about this money-saving program.